Thursday, March 11, 2010

To walk or not to walk: that is the question....

Graduation is quickly approaching. In just over a week, I start my final quarter at Pierce college as well as my first class at Central Washington University.  In June, I will be graduation with my AA in Social Service/Mental Health.  My question is: should I walk for graduation???

Over the last couple quarters, I have made some friends in my classes who are wanting me to walk at graduation with them.  For me, I don't really want to walk and would rather cheer them on in the crowd.  But, they really want me to be part of the celebration.  So, I want your opinion.  I have created a poll to see what you think I should do: walk with my friends, or not?  Personally, I was going to wait until I got my masters to walk at graduation, but I know this is a big accomplishment for them and want to give them my support. 

Please vote and help me decide what to do.  Thanks!

0 comments: